- Out Now
- Android, iOS, Windows 8
***** APPLE NEW & NOTEWORTHY FEATURED *****
"Kids Will Love the Ultra Cute Characters in Adorables" Pad Gadget
"You really have no excuse not to try it out." PocketGamer
The Adorables have the greatest job ever – they create the magical Aurora Borealis. But, they have a problem… They’ve lost their ability to fly! The night skies have been empty for months but with the invention of the Aurora Beam hope has been rekindled. However, they cannot do it alone. They need someone to operate the beam… they need – you!
The Adorables follows the exploits of five magical creatures responsible for the incredible natural phenomenon known as the Aurora Borealis. Each Adorable has their own distinct personality, but they all share a common goal – to make the world a more beautiful place.
Using Pachinko style gameplay similar to that of Peggle, you’ll control your Adorable by firing it up, instead of down through the level, directly influencing its path with the Aurora Beam and tilt after-touch. Hit all the pins in the level three times, to create an Aurora Borealis of green, orange and purple. With a variety of collectables and mechanisms such as warps and sticky walls, each land you explore offers challenge and addictive fun.
• Five adorable characters to play as - Mu, Ruffle, Syd, Ping & Sneaker
• Arts & crafts-style graphics with a manga-inspired twist
• Addictive Pachinko style play but with more direct control
• Touch and tilt controls for intuitive gameplay
• 60 levels to play over five challenging worlds
• 45 Achievements and global leaderboards to compete on
• Collect rainbow colours to unlock bonus artwork
• Serene, melodious music themed for each of the five worlds